I can’t believe that it’s already a Friday in the middle of August! Kids are going back to school, it’ll be fall before we know it (thank goodness, I’m over this Arizona heat) and I’m already dreaming of Halloween and holidays… is it too early for that? Never! Here’s my August roundup of some of my Friday faves…
- Have any of you guys seen pictures of milk baths? They’re seriously stunning! I totally want to try putting one together for the girls or of me and the girls… but my bathroom doesn’t get a lot of natural light… Suggestions? Here’s a tutorial I found that seems super helpful!
- If you like fantasy/sci-fi books at all, check out this series by Kelley Armstrong. Seriously one of my favorite writers and her new book (Book 4 Betrayals: The Cainsville Series) released this week and I seriously read it in like a day. Easy read but a great story, love the whole series so much!
- If you or a friend is expecting a new baby at all, get this DockATot Deluxe Dock! We have one for Indy and it’s made the transition from our room to her being in the crib a piece of cake. No one is going to see me complaining about getting 8 hours of sleep.
- If you don’t already know, I’m completely obsessed with Freshly Picked and their line of Freshly Picked Leather Baby Moccasins Harper has been wearing them literally since she was born and Indy is already started on them too. There’s so many pros to wearing soft soled shoes and the only bummer now is trying to find other comfy shoes for Harper since she’s starting to get into the bigger sizes of moccs.
- When I dream of fall I cannot wait to wear warmer clothes… this jacket looks awesome and super versatile and these boots in the dark earth color will go with everything.
- So I’ve never listened to any podcasts, but I’ve heard they’re amazing. Any suggestions for good ones?
- I think this was hands down one of my favorite blog posts to have written! I’m so crazy happy with my microblading results and if you haven’t checked out my before and afters then you need to go check it out asap.
- Did you know the Amazon has some of the best farmhouse decor?! I can’t wait to get my hands on this Creative Co-op Enameled Metal Bread Box I think it would look great in our remodeled kitchen.
- If you haven’t started watching Stranger Things on Netflix, do yourself a favor and start now! We’re on episode 3 and the suspense in killer.
- We decided next year we’re going up to Canada and Wyatt’s going to do one of his bucket list items, run a half marathon! We’re thinking Lululemon’s SeaWheeze run but if we can’t get him into that one he’ll do Vancouver’s half. Talk about goal crushing (I hate running, but go Wy!).
So that’s it for now on what I’ve been looking at and wanting to do. Any ideas on how to make the rest of our summer fly by? And when do the cooler temps start? I’m dying for morning walks, farmers markets and all day park hangouts instead of being trapped in the house all day. Happy weekend friends, I hope you have a good one!