It’s officially the holiday season! Thanksgiving and the turkeys are long gone, cooler temps have finally arrived in the desert, we made it through the madness of both Black Friday and Cyber Monday and I’ve been slowly gathering ideas for my 2016 Holiday Gift Guides. So here comes four days of gift guides! I’m so excited to bring you this one for babies and toddlers because this is our first Christmas where Harper has figured out Santa Claus and presents, it’s going to be so much fun!
This post is sponsored by The Baby Cubby which if you don’t know about them, you should go take a look! They have their online shop, a brick and mortar shop in Utah, are super active on social media and they even have their own “Cubby Community” blog where you can chat with other parents. The Baby Cubby is for every parent out there who has ever felt overwhelmed or discouraged about becoming a parent. The Baby Cubby team is made up of parents who have been there, know what it’s like and are passionate about encouraging, inspiring, and reminding parents how amazing they are and how important their role is. They find the best and safest baby gear and provide it to parents in a fun shopping experience. Some of the best thing they do are:
- Always price match, even with Amazon!
- Only carry the best and safest gear so you can shop confidently.
- Free shipping at BabyCubby.com over $49, which let’s be real, it’s super easy to spend over $49!
- They even have their own Holiday Shopping Guide to help you out this season, check it out HERE.
- Freshly Picked Moccasins// $45-$60 and so many awesome colors!
- TeePee// $159 every kid I ever sees loves these.
- Colored Wood Stacker// $20 Indy’s getting this one, good for older baby or toddler.
- Melissa and Doug Wood Kitchen Cutting Food//$15 we loaded up on all the wood food for our play kitchen!
- MagnaTiles// $30-$120ish these are everywhere and kids seem to love them!
- Fisher Price Laugh and Learn House// $90 we got this for Harper’s 1st birthday and she still plays with it now at almost 3! Win
- DockATot// $165-$290 this is a must have over here at the Sterusky house! Indy only sleeps in this.
- KidKraft Vintage Kitchen// $95 this one goes on sale often but word of warning, it’s a pain in the ass to put together!
- Hape Toys Wood Tool Box// $20 so cute and perfect toy for a boy or girl. Harper might be getting this one…